Monday 21 December 2015

An Old Favourite: MAC Studio Fix Foundation

mac studio fix fluid review

I feel like most of my posts so far have been about foundations, but when you think about it as they are the base of your face they can be very important to get right! I have tried so many foundations from so many brands and this one from MAC is one I always go back to. With a huge shade range and cool and warm tones I find that it's really easy to find what a shade to suit you.
This foundation is also extremely long-wearing on oily skin, I remember when I worked in a cinema and I would sometimes do a 10/12 hour shift I would come home and my foundation would not have even budged and still matte which can be a god send when you have oily skin!
I personally like to apply it using a slightly damp beauty blender (I cringe at how I ever used to apply foundation with my fingers years ago!) as it gives a flawless finish and blends easily into the skin.
mac studio fix fluid review
It has an SPF of 15 which unfortunately means that it will give you a flashback in photos (see my last post) but means it's amazing for day wear as it will give you some extra protection from the elements.

Have you tried this foundation too? what did you think?

xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top