Monday 7 December 2015

Favourite Makeup Products of 2015



As 2015 is quickly coming to an end (how crazy!) I thought I'd share with you my top make up products of the year, and the ones I reach for pretty much every day! 

MAC Warm Neutrals Palette
Since receiving this for my birthday in April, it has become such a staple product in my everyday make up application. It contains 15 warm eyeshadows which are highly pigmented and there's so many looks you can create that will take you from day to night. Even if you are feeling lazy you can use a matte colour in the crease then a glittery colour on the inner corner and you are good to go! 

TheBalm Mary Lou Manizer Highlighter
This is one of the most popular products of this year with the cutest packaging ever (Even my dad approves!) It's a gorgeous shimmery highlighter with gold & silver reflects so looks lovely on all skin tones! It looks amazing for day or night and comes with a handy mirror so you can pop in your handbag and glow allllll day!

Maybelline Babylips Dr Rescue
This lip balm is by far my favourite ever! It has a lovely mint scent to it and keeps my lips nice and moisturised rather than just drying them out (- looking at you vaseline). Aside from this flavour there are so many others to try out too, I wouldn't leave the house without mine now!

Dior Lip Maximizer
With the whole full lips look so big right now a decent lip gloss is a staple item in your make up wardrobe and this one maximises at the same time! I like to layer this over any lipstick as it's a clear gloss and after a couple of minutes you will start to feel a tingle (it creates a slight allergic reaction in order to to create more fullness) and then your lips will be pouty-perfect! 

MAC Soar Lip Liner
I have somehow managed to go through one of these this year already, a beautifully bendable product to use on it's own all over the lips or to add a contouring effect to your lips. Soar is a deep pink colour but looks great with everything from a nude to a brown lipstick colour!

MAC 217 Blending Brush
This has changed the way I do my eye makeup this year, the best blending brush by far. I have nothing else to say except you neeeed this! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top