Sunday 10 January 2016

MAC X Ellie Goulding Collection

I'm never usually one to go mad for a MAC limited edition collection it has to be something special to catch my eye but when the images for the recent Ellie Goulding collection were released in the summer I knew I had to get my hands on one of the lipsticks!


I bought the shade 'without your love' and its a gorgeous pink tone (not that I needed another pink lipstick did i??) and very similar to the pink hues that Ellie is pictured wearing a lot.
It is a cremesheen formula which in MAC terms means that it's moisturising and not very pigmented but perfect for a little swipe of colour on the lips.

I'm unsure why but I feel like the Ellie Goulding collection has been no where near as popular as more recent MAC collections but maybe it's to do with the January/Post Christmas blues/poor-ness!?

Did you pick anything up from this collection? If so, what?

xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top